Reaction Kettle Insulation SleeveFactory Shanghai Festival for the reason of the reaction kettle adhesion wall, Shanghai festival for the New Materials Technology Co., Ltd. is a company engaged in high-temperature insulation product production and research and development enterprises, with special detachable insulation sleeve, high-temperature insulation plate, special insulation insulation project, for all kinds of thermoelectric, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, plastic industry and other factory customers, From the source, process, recycling and other aspects of energy-saving engineering research and development.
First, the material elements because the sulfate content in urea is too high, when adding urea in the later stage of resin condensation response, it is equivalent to adding curing agent, promoting the resin rapid crosslinking into a mesh structure, if the treatment is not timely, it will make the resin solidified in the Echo kettle, therefore, in the production should choose the standard industrial urine quality materials, Limit the sulfate content in urea to less than 0.01%.
Second, the degree of balance of operation when the temperature, pressure and other rubber process indicators control instability or shake too large, resin condensation response process is uneven, simple formation of sticky wall. Therefore, in the production operation, should be slowly pressurized, heating up. General access to about 0.15MPA of water vapor adhere to the 2~3min and then slowly lift the pressure to heat up. It is advisable to increase the speed of 0.1~0.15mpa per minute.
Third, the temperature difference of the kettle wall cooling media is too low or sudden cooling, so that the temperature of the kettle wall and material temperature difference is too large, the formation of contact with stainless steel response kettle wall of the adhesive wall. Therefore, both heating and cooling should be carried out within a reasonable temperature difference range, usually steam application temperature should be less than 180 ℃, temperature difference thermal shock should be less than 120 ℃, cooling impact should be less than 90 ℃. At the same time, we should pay attention to determine the appropriate cooling medium inlet and outlet temperature, adhere to the balance of operation.
Four, response temperature and time when the response fluid temperature is less than 80 ℃, if the use of ammonia chloride as a catalyst, because ammonia chloride response speed, ph display does not appear, when the temperature rise, the ph value of the sharp decline, the response speed accelerated, condensation response is too intense to form a gel and show a sticky wall. In addition, the condensation response time is too long, the molecular weight of the resin is large, the viscosity is too high is easy to present the phenomenon of sticky wall. Therefore, the operation should correctly control the temperature and moment of the condensation response, timely stop the response. General response fluid temperature control within the ~95℃ is appropriate.
Our goal is: To bring good economic benefits to users, short-term investment, long-term benefits. We are willing to join hands with you, for enterprises to reduce revenue and expenditure, for the green planet to make greater contributions
- Reaction Kettle Insulation Sleeve is a very important chemical production equipment
- section to teach you how to choose the right valve pipe insulation sleeve
- What are the types of electric heating insulation sleeves?
- Injection molding machine Insulation sleeve Manufacturers talking about injection molding machine insulation sleeve
- What to pay attention to when installing the gate valve insulation sleeve
- Gate Valve Insulation sleeve can only be used in winter?
- Electric heating insulation sleeve selection of the right not to choose the expensive
- Why electric heating insulation sleeve is used for insulation of pipe valves
- What are the advantages of removable valve pipe insulation sleeve
- What role does the removable valve pipe insulation sleeve play?
- What are the benefits of using an injection molding machine insulation sleeve for an injection molding machine